Spiral plant supports for climbing and vining plants
Spiral plant supportsare made of steel wire, iron wire, black wire with galvanized or
PVC coated finish. Instead of being tied to a wooden stake, this
spiral plant supports offer plants natural support. Growing up
through the support, plants can be off the ground, that makes it
less susceptible to pests and diseases. What's more, it can prevent
the plants from sprawling all over the garden and vegetables farm.
It costs less than wire round plant supports and takes up less
space. You can stake the plants when young and make them be growing
Galvanized spiral plant supports for tomato plant
- Material:heavy gauge steel wire, low carbon steel wire, black wire, iron
- Wire diameter:4.8mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm.
- Height:1m, 1.5m, 1.6m, 1.8m, 2m, 2.2m.
- Screw:7 or 8.
- Surface treatment:electro-galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized, PVC coated.
- Packing:plastic film inside and water-proof paper out side on pallet or as
- Heavy gauge steel wire.
- Galvanized or PVC coated.
- Anti-rust, acid, alkali.
- Strong and durable.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Easy to install.
- No fastenings.
- Economical and efficient.
- Ideal for all climbing plants.
Spiral plant supports carton packing
Spiral plant supports carton packing in stock
Spiral plant supports plastic cloth packing
Spiral plant supports on wooden pallets
Spiral plant supports plastic cloth on metal pallet stock
Spiral plant supports in container
This spiral plant supports are used at the garden and vegetable
farm for any climbing and vining plants such as tomato, eggplant,
PVC coated spiral plant supports for supporting flower plant
Galvanized spiral plant supports for kitauri
PVC coated spiral plant support for supporting tomato plants
Galvanized spiral plant supports for supporting tomato plants